When something new is available, are you the first to try it? Or, do you like to stay in your comfort zone? If you have been approaching your reporting tasks routinely, following the same processes, you might want to take a look at the Dynamic Reporting feature included with your TC Vault account. Although Dynamic Reporting is robust and features many customizable options, it is easy to learn how to use. Building a custom report is fast, easy and most importantly it can make your reporting activities more efficient.
Get to Know TC Vault Dynamic Reporting
Standard reports and search capabilities on transaction data have always been available at the TC Vault Reporting page. But now in addition to static reporting options, such as monthly summaries and bank settlements, the Dynamic Reporting tab provides customizable reporting capabilities with automated delivery options.
When creating new reports, you have full flexibility to customize the following:
- Label report names and include brief descriptions
- Select the report type (Transactions or Billing IDs), the delivery format (CSV, XLS, XML), and delivery method (Vault Download or Email)
- Specify which data fields populate the report, in what order the chosen data appears, and filter the chosen data fields to include or exclude specific items
- Establish the report frequency (On-Demand, Daily, Weekly, Monthly) and set other schedule information
- Set up encryption (PGP/GnuPG Public Keys)
- Define which users and roles can access the report (if in a multi-user environment)
Within Dynamic Reporting you can design and save custom reports using data collected from several TrustCommerce product lines, such as TC Link™ API, TC Trustee®, and TC Citadel®. Once created, you can view history, run, edit, and delete these saved reports.
Why Design a Custom Report?
Dynamic Reporting was developed with the user in mind—it is all about you and your organization’s unique needs.
- Create scalable, custom reports with our easy-to-use interface. Choose only the data you need!
- Set up the desired report once and then save it. You can edit as needed, without having to start from scratch.
- Change column headers to match internal naming conventions. This makes it easier to identify and understand your report data.
- Prepare the report for easy import into software systems, such as QuickBooks. Save the report for future imports.
- For greater efficiency, auto-schedule reports to be emailed to you, your team, or executives for example. One less task to remember!
- If you have multiple users, leverage access controls to keep only the eyes you want on the report.
Try It Out
If you haven’t tried this cool feature, what are you waiting for? We have excellent documentation available within the TC Vault > Downloads > Documentation.