IRVINE, California, November 12, 2013 — TrustCommerce, a leading provider of secure payment solutions, is pleased to announce the latest update to PayWithIt, point of sale (POS) payment solution for mobile devices, is available for free download from iTunes.
PayWithIt allows merchants to accept payments via encrypted card swipe or manually from Apple devices (iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad®), in conjunction with a TrustCommerce account. Flexible and feature-rich, PayWithIt is in use today in a variety of environments, such as non-profit, healthcare, parking, retail, education, and others.
The new version provides merchants with many benefits including:
- Users log in to the application using their TC Vault credentials—one set of credentials across all TrustCommerce products
- Enhanced user management control, including support for multiple locations
- Flexible customization options
- Advanced security
“Competitive businesses accept payments in a variety of ways. All transaction data, whether from PayWithIt, TC Link API, or the Virtual Terminal flows into one system for ease of reporting and reconciliation,” says Rob Caulfield, Chief Executive Officer, TrustCommerce. “This is a great advantage for our clients.”
New and improved features include:
- Ability to set user access permissions by location or Customer ID (CustID)
- Ability to disable manual entry for greater security
- Ability to predefine amounts and/or define a set of amounts to be displayed as drop-down options
- Admin access to the settings page to customize the application for users
- Ability to customize the billing information fields
“This more robust version is better designed to put the merchant in control. Set up custom fields to capture meaningful data, enable defaults and predefine dollar amounts with ease,” says Caulfield. “By taking advantage of the customization options, merchants can speed the checkout process and reduce input errors.”
Available as a free download from iTunes, PayWithIt currently supports Apple iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone. Support for Android is coming soon. Those who have downloaded the previous version will receive a notification in the App store on your device to perform an upgrade. Merchants may purchase encrypted card readers directly from TrustCommerce.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, TrustCommerce provides secure payment processing for companies of all sizes—from start-ups processing 100 transactions a month, mid-size companies processing 25,000 transactions a month, to Fortune 500 businesses processing millions of transactions per month from multiple locations. We safeguard the merchant-customer relationship by providing speed, security, reliability and a commitment to earn and keep merchant’s valued trust. To learn more, visit www.TrustCommerce.com.