Healthcare providers today have a renewed focus on implementing health IT solutions that close gaps in the patient payment experience and create efficiencies for staff. TrustCommerce is excited to exhibit at ViVE 2024 in Los Angeles from Feb. 25 to 28, an event focused on advancing digital healthcare, and join in the conversation. We look forward to meeting with our industry partners, clients, and stakeholders to discuss how the right patient payment technology can foster patient loyalty and streamline operations.
Here are a few trends in the healthcare payment space that we’ve been following and are excited to chat about at ViVE Los Angeles 2024:
- Responsible use of artificial intelligence in healthcare: Artificial intelligence offers a broad range of possibilities for improving healthcare and the patient experience, but it is important to assess and mitigate the risks—protecting patient information and educating employees to ensure the technology is being used responsibly.
- Next-generation payments: To satisfy patient demands, look for more providers to prioritize the adoption of next-generation payment methods, such as digital wallets, e.g., Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, and buy-now-pay-later plans.
- Increasing automation: By automating routine tasks, such as enabling patients to self-schedule appointments and automated estimates delivery, providers can free staff members to spend more face-to-face time with patients, which increases job satisfaction and improves the patient experience.
- More price transparency: With Americans’ out-of-pocket responsibility remaining high, it will be essential for providers to become more transparent about price, while offering patients digital tools that deliver more flexible payment options.
- A greater focus on security: Providers need to ensure that their patient payment platforms deliver comprehensive risk management and security in a scalable form.
Along with continuing the conversation on the future of healthcare payments, make sure to stop by our booth 1249 for a chance to win a brand new Amazon Echo Show 15. With this gadget, you can stream your favorite shows, check your calendar and more.
The TrustCommerce team is excited to head west to host a booth at ViVE, with some of our leaders in attendance, including Ryne Natzke, Chief Revenue Officer, Richard Follett, Vice President of Banking Relationships & Partnerships, and Sunil Shah Senior Director of Strategic Partnerships. Don’t miss the chance to meet with them by scheduling a time to connect here.
Attending ViVE 2024? Stop by and chat with us at booth 1249! Click here to schedule a meeting.